Assistant Headteacher -to start September 2018
To apply for this job, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dorchester Primary school is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated teacher who is looking for an opportunity to take the next step in their career and utilise their skills as an Assistant Headteacher. In addition to having a teaching commitment, the post comes with responsibility for working with the SLT on our successful journey to creating a school where all the community flourish and achieve. This may involve leading a core subject area.
The successful candidate will be;
- An excellent role model for others in the way they engage children in learning and inspire them to meet challenges
- An expert practitioner with deep knowledge of the curriculum and experience
- A motivated leader who can inspire staff to develop their practice, improve standards and embrace change
- An efficient and effective manager who can monitor teaching and learning using a range of evidence, including observations, work scrutiny and analysis of data
- An effective communicator who is keen to work collaboratively with the wider school community.
In return we can offer;
- Children who are eager to learn and take pride in their school
- An enthusiastic and creative staff team who have high expectations of themselves and children
- Exceptional CPD across the academy trust
- Dedicated leadership time
Please contact Jo Straw (Business Manager) for further details and application forms email@example.com or telephone 825207
Closing date: 12pm - 15th March 2018.
Interviews will be w/c 19th March