( Secondment) Assistant Headteacher Required HCAT Westcott
To apply for this job, please email: Website: www.westcott.hull.dbprimary.com.
Are you ambitious, dynamic and innovative? Do you have the passion, vision and skills to support our school on its exciting journey of development and growth?
Westcott Primary School is seeking a visionary and inspirational Assistant Headteacher to help lead our school alongside the new Headteacher and leadership team.
We are looking for a dynamic and visionary leader with character, determination and integrity; a leader who actively looks to inspire others and who wants to share and develop ideas with the innovative and values-led leadership team.
This is an ideal opportunity for an aspiring leader wishing to further develop their leadership skills.
You will help lead the transformation of a rapidly transforming school into the outstanding school that we believe it has the potential to become.
We need you to be:
· An inspirational primary practitioner with the vision and confidence to motivate others
· An outstanding and creative classroom practitioner
· Enthusiastic and committed to working as part of a team
· The ability to lead a core subject within the school
· An effective communicator
· Passionate about children's learning and welfare; putting them first in everything you do
We will ensure you have access to the best CPD opportunities and dedicated leadership time to support you in this role.
Closing date: 11th December 2017
Interviews: Week beginning 11th December 2017
Contact the school for more information, to arrange a visit or to receive an application form.